AIM
goods_mccarther
Yahoo
shmen

In My Life In My Life

One of my all time favorite Beatles song. This version isn't to shabby and i normally hate most Beatle covers.

FolegAlmighty responds:

Well thanks! I appreciate that!

No Reason/No Rhyme No Reason/No Rhyme

Hog wash to the last review. I love the sound of the instruments. Its gritty and adds to the song. Awesome song man. You have a CD yet?

Affinitia responds:

Yes I actually have two albums out. You can listen to both of them on my website www.affinitiamusic.com or www.silverplanes.com. I've got both albums featured in a blog on the front page. Also if you hit up www.affinitiamusic.com/listen you should be able to hear it. If you're interested I only have available copies of "These Other Words" right now but we could work something out. Just message me if you want a copy.

Oh and now if you look up "Affinitia" on Amazon Music, iTunes, and some other places you will find my music. I've got one album out and two more on the way!

FRUMPz - A Tasty Burger FRUMPz - A Tasty Burger

awesomely good.

FRUMPz responds:

glad you think so :]

Early Clap Early Clap

Great song. Little to much screaming guy but great!

roosternj responds:

Cool thanks a lot! Our full-length is available for free download at r00ster.bandcamp.com

[HoS] Steam and Robots [HoS] Steam and Robots

Awesome. I play this on a loop when i play League of Legends... and i win, EVERY TIME!

1980s Scifi/Horror Intro 1980s Scifi/Horror Intro

This is amazing

seriously i love this track. It has such an 80's feel to it. I would love to hear a version with out the sci fi elements to it if possible.

ZStriefel responds:

thank you! aww maaaan it's all about that theremin though!

Leaning Leaning

Meep

I have been searching left and right, and a litte down... not to much up, FOR A SONG LIKE THIS!! I am in the process of making a movie with it playing. Thanks for this nugget or joy!

The Wandering Soul The Wandering Soul

hmmm

good, though it sounds like moon light sinada or whatever that song is titled

Luigi's Mansion(Techno Loop) Luigi's Mansion(Techno Loop)

I luuuuv eeet

best ever!

Slackjawed Slackjawed

love it and im gonna use it in one of my movies

said it all up there...