AIM

All 5 art Reviews

A painting of Clint Eastwood A painting of Clint Eastwood

Wrong movie ^^

Frank vs Tony Frank vs Tony

good

Royale with cheese Royale with cheese

My goodness dude...

This is amazing. The detail when you view the full size. This is by far my most favorite piece on NG and maybe even the world!! Please more of these kinda pictures specially from pulp fiction.

Jessica Jessica

Hahah

Either she will slap you for making her look like that.. or she is even more uglier and will take this as a compliment.

Actual review... i am no great artist myself. I also have a hard time drawing women faces. But clearly i can see here you need to retouch a few things. First the hand looks deformed. Pay attention to the picture your basing this off and really go for detail. Her eyes look like she hasn't slept in a few days. Unless this is what her eyes look like (i hope not for the poor girl) Pay attention to the shape of her eyes and follow it better. Same for the nose and mouth. Not bad for starts though. The only way to increase your skills is to keep drawing... over and over and over and over.... till you die.

Black Cat Black Cat

wonderfullllll!!!

please... PLEASE! create more drawing of marvel characters. and not just the female ones. If you ever get bored and find time i always wanted to draw a picture of the Rhino (a spider man villian if you dont know) sitting in a fancy coffee shop with reading glasses on reading a paper while all the other people in there are kinda nervous of his presence. it sounds dumb but hes one of my fav characters to draw... only problem is my drawing is utter failure... pst me if u ever decide to draw it, thanks and keep the marvel pics comming i love em