AIM
goods_mccarther
Yahoo
shmen

Legend of Tarantos I Legend of Tarantos I

Better animation comes with time and practice. For your first flash it is not too bad. I kinda feel like you were excited to upload this when you could have made it longer. The horse actually didn't look too bad. Though there were parts where the under lying frame of the horses body and the layer with his legs don't sync fully. There are gaps and u can see parts of the background. Sound effects would not hurt this either. BUT it was not bad, i liked the song i am curious of where this is going. Good first film buddy!

Clint Love the Kids! Clint Love the Kids!

haha, grabs the kid at the end! amazing animation skills u have sir

X-Shorts : Wolverine X-Shorts : Wolverine

YES! The animation was great looking and smooth. Voice of course is great. But more then anything this site needs more comic book related movies!

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

this is the slowest moving game i have ever played...

Rich Mine 2 Rich Mine 2

great game but...

i hate that fricken gnome! his dance his laugh even his cry! hate him!

Sketch Quest Sketch Quest

amazing game!

this is DS worthy... also is that guy in the song.... well it sounds like during his repetitive rambling he says every now and then "Release faggets now"

In My Life In My Life

One of my all time favorite Beatles song. This version isn't to shabby and i normally hate most Beatle covers.

FolegAlmighty responds:

Well thanks! I appreciate that!

No Reason/No Rhyme No Reason/No Rhyme

Hog wash to the last review. I love the sound of the instruments. Its gritty and adds to the song. Awesome song man. You have a CD yet?

Affinitia responds:

Yes I actually have two albums out. You can listen to both of them on my website www.affinitiamusic.com or www.silverplanes.com. I've got both albums featured in a blog on the front page. Also if you hit up www.affinitiamusic.com/listen you should be able to hear it. If you're interested I only have available copies of "These Other Words" right now but we could work something out. Just message me if you want a copy.

Oh and now if you look up "Affinitia" on Amazon Music, iTunes, and some other places you will find my music. I've got one album out and two more on the way!

FRUMPz - A Tasty Burger FRUMPz - A Tasty Burger

awesomely good.

FRUMPz responds:

glad you think so :]

A painting of Clint Eastwood A painting of Clint Eastwood

Wrong movie ^^

Frank vs Tony Frank vs Tony

good

Royale with cheese Royale with cheese

My goodness dude...

This is amazing. The detail when you view the full size. This is by far my most favorite piece on NG and maybe even the world!! Please more of these kinda pictures specially from pulp fiction.